We aim to enhance the development of learning and teaching in such way that both the process of schooling and its outcome contribute to the realisation of a knowledge-based economy and increased employability for all, especially in those sectors contributing to a more sustainable development of society and industry. It requires a scientifically skilled and competent (also transversal and basically skilled) next generation that is able to turn ideas into action as future entrepreneurs. Therefore, the strategic objectives of the project are:
(1) Seek out how to construct on-going learning lines from primary over secondary education to further education that fully integrate all relevant school subjects.
(2) Develop and bring into practice a structured approach for entrepreneurship education by ways of enabling pupils to demonstrate and reflect on their learning achievements through the creation and presentation of future-relevant Business Cases.
(3) Define and describe ways to close the gap between school and the world of work, advising on the possibilities of merging these worlds in cooperative education.
(4) Develop a labour market and expert based European master program for the professionalization of teachers including an authentic teachers network, e-books, research data, internships, exchange of learning materials, etc..
(5) Flight for Knowledge and Business Class policy reports for politicians, school management and companies in different European languages.
(6) Evidence based research on the construction and working of an Open Educational Region.